Dance

Dance

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Monday Business

Hello my loves!

Since it's Sunday...and tomorrow most of us go to work, I opted for a business outfit. Just to get some inspiration for what to wear tomorrow. I am very fond of colors so I tried to keep it official and business-like but also suit it to my personality. 

Business outfit


Business outfit

Business outfit


Business outfit



Business outfit

Business outfit

Business outfit


Business outfit


Business outfit


What do you think? I love the red/brown/pink combination a lot.

I was wearing:
Pants: Stefanel
Blouse: Primark
Vest: Bandolera
Necklace: Primark
Pink&Black Bracelets: Accessorize
Heart Bracelet: Guess
Bag: New Look
Shoes: Guess

Have a happy Monday loves!

xx
BusyBlouse

4 comments:

  1. pretty laura.. love all your looks.. :)

    http://itskeicee.blogspot.com

    visit and be my followers.. and ill do the same..
    thanks! :) more power!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keicy so much for all your comments!! <3

      xx

      Delete
  2. OMG - i love your pants! Amazing, really! You have a great style and your blog is really cute! maybe we can follow each other, i'd love!

    Just let me know in my blog*

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete