Dance

Dance

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hello Loves!!

Hello Loves !

So, today is the day I am officially starting my blog!!

Why so? Well, I never got to it before and at some point you just want to finally DO something from that bucket list of yours. If you are wondering what this blog will be about it's easy... life, well not just life or the miracle of it, but rather a series of events and amazing people and places I got to know and would love to share with you. 

If you're busy with too many things, if you still hope to tick off at least one of your New Years resolutions, then love, start posting here ;)

What's the one thing that you didn't dare to do this year? When was the last time you went out in that little black dress you love so much? Well, this is what my blog is about...inspiring fashion, lovable foods and fun!

Greets!
BusyBlouse 

No comments:

Post a Comment