Dance

Dance

Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween is coming up!

Hi Lovelies!

Halloween is coming up and I thought hard and long about what costume I might wear to this year's Halloween Party. 

I came up with this: Be an Angel (at least one time a year :P). The whole outfit is very simple.White dress: CHECK. Wings: CHECK. Add a tiara in case people are too drunk to see your wings, in which instance you will pass as a princess. It's as simple as that. Why did I chose to go as an Angle. Well, to be frank I try to avoid going year after year after year to Halloween parties as a witch or a dead bride or as a orange big-sized pumpkin, so I thought somebody needs to represent 'the good side of the force' as well. Don't judge...I was watching Star Wars the other night :)

So...here it is:







Dress: H&M
Bag: H&M
Earrings: Accessorize
Tiara: Clair's 

What will your Halloween outfit look like this year? 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment